I bought the biggest tree I could find on Thanksgiving weekend and covered it with a combination of my mom's antique ornaments, my own antique ornaments, and some non-antique, non-breakable Target store brand fillers.
If you notice I also put lights along the deck, very easy to do by the way, compared to what we attempted at the old house. A couple of years back we tried to run lights along the roof line, but they had gaps where one strand ended and plugged into another, lights were not evenly spaced, and at some point came loose and started waving in the wind, ...might as well have had a deflated Santa in the yard too. Yes, draping along the deck requires no ladder and a little swagging is much more forgiving.
Enjoying the pretty lights
Enjoying removing a sock
Enjoying one cold foot

1 comment:
Thea, its so beautiful! And I love seeing Sai sitting up. I hope we will see you on Monday at the playgroup party, its been too long and he is really changing!
Post a Comment